Monday, April 26

27 hours, 14 minutes

The best part about going on a road-trip by myself? I can listen to Westlife all 1171.1 miles of the journey. Highlights to include:
  • Seeing Mt. McKinley, North America's highest peak
  • Visiting Fairbanks
  • Santa's Workshop at the North Pole (including the World's Largest Santa Claus--50' tall)
  • Driving through the Yukon Territory
  • A trip to Whitehorse, YT
  • Spending the night at a quaint bed and breakfast
  • An all day ferry through the Alaskan Peninsula to Juneau (watching Ugly Betty the whole way)

2 comments:

  1. OMG. My home town! When will you be in Fairbanks? If you need recommendations of things to see, do, eat, stay (ie my parents house), etc in Fairbanks/North Pole let me know. Or better yet - you should get food at the Food Factory, it's my fav place. Zen teriyaki chicken cheesesteak! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going? I'll be in Denali May 26th.

    ReplyDelete